Posted by on
Bike & Go is a bike hire scheme that lets you quickly and easily complete your train journey by bike.
Here's how it works:
- Register your credit or debit card details here and pay the annual subscription fee
- Receive your Bike & Go card in the post
- Check availability at your chosen station
- Hand in your Bike & Go card at the station’s ticket office to collect the key to your bike
- The rental fee will automatically be charged at the end of every month
- Unlock the bike from the station and get pedalling!
- Remember to use both locks when leaving your bike unattended
- Return the bike to the station, lock it and return the key to ticket office
Bike & Go is operated by Merseyrail, Northern Rail, and Abellio Greater Anglia. covering a large part of the UK.